Pregnancy Profile™ Vest
Pregnancy Profile™ Vest. Pregnancy Profile™ is a wearable vest-like garment that replicates the visual appearance and actual feel of the third trimester of pregnancy. It simulates added pressure on the bladder, restricted breathing, foetal movement, pressure of foetal limbs and the effects of pregnancy weight gain such as more awkward movement and stress on the lower back. By wearing the device and completing the curriculum, teens not only learn about the effects of pregnancy but they are also able to experience what it looks and feels like to be pregnant.
- Visual appearance (enlarged breasts and protruding abdomen) and actual feeling of the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Navy blue colour for longer wear and presentability.
- Adjustable straps fasten easily and securely with padded shoulder straps for greater comfort.
- Designed with a rib constrictor that simulates shallowness of breath and foetal limb pressure, a removable water-filled bladder with a suspended weight that replicates mild foetal kicking and a bladder pressure bag.
- Includes embroidered maternity t-shirt to wear over the vest.
- Low-weight vest stores conveniently in a compact, handy, lightweight carrying case included in package.
- Curriculum has 10 lesson plans with classroom activities and student worksheets.
- Includes 18x24-inch laminated "Timeline of Pregnancy" diagram showing foetal growth
- Limited two-year warranty
The complete curriculum contains 10 lesson plans that feature engaging classroom activities, "Timeline of Pregnancy" diagram, and worksheets designed to help students reflect on pregnancy and its many life-changing consequences